Friday, November 20, 2015

Multiplayer Tanks Game

Here's a game that shows off the gamepad API of the web platform. In theory, it should work on XBox One, PS4, and, if there are at least two controllers hooked up, PC.
In practice... I don't have an XBox One or a PS4, but I do know it works with Google Chrome on PC. I would appreciate comments with bugs, or telling me if it works on XBox One or PS4. If you know me, you may message me on facebook about bugs and other problems. You have to take it into fullscreen mode to play it. Enjoy. I am mostly finished with this (except for a few bugs), and I am not very open to suggestions regarding this particular game. It took forever to get the bullet timing good enough.

UPDATE January 21, 2016
Google Chrome thought that I always had button 1 (C-up) of my retrolink N64 controller depressed, so I changed the fire button to button 2. I made the program a little more readable and more easily updated with some constants.

No comments:

Post a Comment